[cisco-voip] Meeting Place Server 2.0

Dailey, Fred M. fmdailey at ccis.edu
Thu Apr 24 13:28:23 EDT 2008

I recently had a Meeting Place conference call go into Locked status
without any user input. I had a very important conference call that was
in the middle of the scheduled time with dozens of people calling into
the system when it went into a locked state all by itself. We were only
using the voice portion of the conference and the owner of the
conference was not logged into the system. We were able to complete the
conference in process be manually allowing people to enter but it sure
didn't look good. We are using Meeting Place Express 2.0. Has any one
else seen this problem? I found nothing close in the Cisco TAC
collection.

Fred Dailey

Network Engineer-Telephoney

Technology Services