[cisco-voip] Unity Licence Pool Problem

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Thu Apr 24 20:05:37 EDT 2008

License pooling information is stored in the Unity location object that
is created out in AD when a Unity server is installed (in the
Unity\Locations container by default). Do you see a location object
corresponding to each of your Unity servers in that container?

It might not be a bad idea to force a DC/GC resync so that the Unity
server in question updates that location object as well as reads the
info from the other servers from AD. Check the app log to verify the
start/finish of the syncs and that they don't throw any errors.

...oh, and then there's the obvious, make sure that the server in
question still has license pooling enabled in the license viewer tool,
might want to check that first :)