[cisco-voip] Pointing Unity Box to a different Exchange server

Micah Bennett mbennett at als-xtn.com
Mon Apr 28 10:42:31 EDT 2008

Hello all

We are using Unity 4.2 with Unified messaging tied to our Exchange 2000
server.  In the next few weeks we are migrating to a new Exchange 2000
server with more capacity.  The new server will have a new name and new
IP address.  What needs to change in the Unity configuration so that
everything still works after our mailboxes are migrated to the new
Exchange server?

Thanks

Micah Bennett
Telecommunications Admin
Automated License Systems

The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.