[cisco-voip] UC6.1 and phone configuration page

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Apr 29 10:30:39 EDT 2008

Sounds a little odd.  I think H.323 clients are the ones that add a new line
when you configure the previous one.  A 7941/61 should have the number of
lines present in the linebutton template when that option is set (when the
device is added).

Try changing the linebutton template and see if this gets it back to normal.

-Ryan

  _____