[cisco-voip] Soft Keys just go away

Kevin Dunn cheesevoice at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 16:45:15 EDT 2008

Recently we had an issue with our incoming calls, not every call but 3-4
times a day the receptionist at multiple locations (H323 and MGCP gateways)
would lose Softkeys (HOLD, PARK, TRANSFER) on both digital and analog
incoming calls.  It seems to happen to everyone occasionally, but since
receptionists take the majority of incoming non DID calls, they see it more
often (6-8 times a day now).  We are running Call Manager 4.1.3.25626
(4.1(3)sr6a) and were running sr3 before that.

I have a TAC case open, and I see similar issues, but nothing really
matching this activity exactly.  I know sr7 was just released, but none of
those bug fixes seem to match this either...

anyone seen this symptom or anything like it before??

Thanks

Kevin

PS I have GWGK and TUC left then I am finished certification.... yeah me.