[cisco-voip] MeetingPlace & Sametime Plugin

Christopher M. Bomba cbomba at s4nets.com
Wed Apr 30 08:04:30 EDT 2008

Has anyone been using the Sametime plugin for Cisco MeetingPlace.  We have MeetingPlace 6 and Sametime 8.  I was told that it wasn't supported yet, but I was also told by Cisco that they have a couple customers that are running it and everything works.

In the Sametime client we installed the plugin fine, but when you go to configure the conference profile, it gives us the error of "Login Profil: (301) Moved Permanently".  I can log into MeetingPlace fine with the same credentials.

Not sure what the problem is?

Thanks,
Chris

Christopher Bomba   CCNP, CCVP