[cisco-voip] How Do I block calls when the caller id shows UNKNOWN?

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Wed Apr 30 08:49:24 EDT 2008

If you do decide to send the calls to Unity, you do have the option
there, as originally requested, to prompt the caller for their name,
this is configured on each users call transfer page with a checkbox
(you'd update all of them with bulk edit, presumably). This may or may
not cause other problems for you, though, if you use Unity for other AA
functionality, as it would ask those users for their name as well. There
isn't any way to have Unity prompt some callers for their name before
transfer and not others.