[cisco-voip] Cisco TSP with Outlook dial from contacts on CUCM v6

Jenkins, Matthew matthew.jenkins at fairmontstate.edu
Wed Apr 30 11:56:42 EDT 2008

Has anyone had any success with the Cisco TSP installed on Windows
XP/Vista to use the Outlook dial from contacts feature?  We had it
working on v4 but can't seem to get it working on v6.  When we go into
Outlook options to select a line, there are no lines listed.  I would
just like to know if it works so I don't waste time banging my head on
the wall.  We put a TAC case in but they told us it was unsupported and
refused to help.

Thanks,

Matt

Matthew Jenkins