[cisco-voip] Restore CM 4.1 AD integrated

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 14:44:52 EDT 2008

I have CM 4.1.3sr6a integrated with AD.  I have created a VM of CM 4.1.3sr6a
/ same OS / same BARS, etc.  I did not integrate the VM with AD as I have it
on it's own network so it can't talk to other devices.

I have just restored the BARS tar file and everything went fine.  but now I
can not log into the ccmadmin pages.  does it setup a default user name /
password?  did I have it integrate into AD since I also use MLA?

Thanks for any help.

Scott