[cisco-voip] Approximate service outage times for a 5.1->6.1 upgrade

Kelemen Zoltan keli at carocomp.ro
Fri Aug 1 02:27:54 EDT 2008

Thanks for all the answers.

As for upgrading the firmware before the upgrade, I think I'd rather go
with a single planned outage (it will be on a Sunday, anyway) in this
case, since it's a very "committee-driven" project, where every move has
to be documented and approved before being done, and I don't have access
to the sites outside planned interventions. :-)

thanks,
  Zoltan