[cisco-voip] Phone looking for CTLSEP001F9EABEAF2.tlv

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Fri Aug 1 16:05:33 EDT 2008

phones always request these files. that is how the phone figures out
security has been enabled.  the only 'problem' associated with this is
triggered by firewalls.  older FWSM code would drop the TFTP "file not
found" response.  this causes the phone to timeout the TFTP transaction
and basically just give up on life.

/wes