[cisco-voip] dress code

Brian Dennis bdennis at internetworkexpert.com
Mon Aug 4 01:08:18 EDT 2008

There really isn't any sort of official dress code but you should dress in
layers.  This way you can adjust to the room temperature.

I was in San Jose a couple months ago and I can't for the life of me
remember if the room was hot or cold as I was just too busy making those
phones ring ;-)

Brian Dennis, CCIEx5 #2210 (R&S/ISP-Dial/Security/SP/Voice)
bdennis at internetworkexpert.com

Internetwork Expert, Inc.
http://www.InternetworkExpert.com
Toll Free: 877-224-8987 x 703