[cisco-voip] AXL VB Examples

Tim Smith thsglobal at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 08:25:13 EDT 2008

Hi,

It looks like you are already using HTTPS... and overriding the errors that
the object will throw due to the cert problem.

First thing is I think your URL is wrong - should be...
https:// <https://callmanagerIP/CCMApi/AXL/V1/soapisapi.dll>
callmanagerIP/CCMApi/AXL/V1/soapisapi.dll <javascript:newWin('https://')>

You could still get a cert problem, you might try opening the URL, and
accepting the cert in the browser first to test.

>From there.. go check your IIS logs
Then from there go to your trace files and check the axl logs.

Also, I found this easier with .net, there is a better class to use for the
request, I think it is HTTPWebRequest.

Cheers,

Tim.