[cisco-voip] CUCM6.1.1 Intercom and Attendant console

Steve G smgustafson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 17:50:48 EDT 2008

Is there a problem with setting up an Intercom line on a Phone that is setup
with Attendant Console?  I have heard that it might not work right if you
are using an AC Pilot Point in conjunction with the phone and Intercom, but
I'm only going to be using AC for monitoring line states and dragging and
dropping calls.  Will it still give me problems?  Gonna be testing fairly
soon, but would like to know if others have already gone down this road.

Steve