[cisco-voip] CallManager and Queuing

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 09:38:05 EDT 2008

Not sure what your reason for excluding AC is so this might not be relevant.
I believe the third party ARC Console also does some call queuing, and
cisco's selling a small business console program that looks based on the ARC
Console product as well. Haven't used either one, just pointing them out.

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 6:24 AM, Tim Smith <thsglobal at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Philip...
>
> Sorry that was an option I'd meant to exclude as well...
>
> I understand the queuing is also only available on broadcast
> distribution... (which is probably livable)
> But I dont think this is available in v4.2
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tim
>

> On 8/5/08, Philip Walenta <pwalenta at wi.rr.com> wrote:
>>
>>  Tim,
>>
>> You could alternately use the queuing function of Attendant Console.
>>
>> Only drawback - you need to load software on the PC's.

Ed Leatherman
Assistant Director, Voice Services
West Virginia University
Telecommunications and Network Operations