[cisco-voip] CCM 4.2(3) International Dialing

Micah Bennett mbennett at als-xtn.com
Tue Aug 5 12:00:00 EDT 2008

Thanks for the help.  I found a website that explained it pretty well.
The part that was messing it up was the (0) in +33 (0) 4 42 18 08 35.

The 0 is the NDD (National Direct Dialing code) and the person we were
trying to reach had included it in his contact information.  The website
stated that the NDD is only used when inside the country.  When calling
from outside, drop the NDD.

I dropped the 0 and it worked fine.  I guess other countries don't have
the same ring back tones.  Wasn't sure it was working, then finally they
answered the phone.  Thanks again.

Micah Bennett
Telecommunications Admin
Automated License Systems