[cisco-voip] how to configure which DID go out with mobility

Tim Smith thsglobal at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 04:15:22 EDT 2008

Hi James,

Assuming it is going out an ISDN PRI?
First of all check the gateway - debug isdn q931 - See what calling number
you are sending

It's come up a few times before on this list I think.
But it really depends where you are.. and your telco.
Some telco's let you send any CLI you want, some only let you send numbers
from your DID range.
Some will let you add other numbers / ranges to an allowed list of CLI's.
If you send something invalid.. i.e. a 4 digit extension number without the
ext number mask - a lot of telco's will just overwrite it with the main
pilot number.

Best thing to do first is to check what you are sending.
Then you can work your way from the phone to the network.
i.e. have you got an external number mask set on the extension, are you
sending this on the route lists

Cheers,

Tim