[cisco-voip] Can I turn off G722 globally? Where?

JASON BURWELL JASON.BURWELL at foundersfcu.com
Wed Aug 6 12:19:44 EDT 2008

I recenly upgraded some 7965s on a CME install to 8.3.5 in an attempt to
fix the audio issue and now have an problem with the time displaying an
hour behind. I have a TAC case open on it with no resolution yet. They
have not indicated the time issue is a known bug. I hope it does solve
the audio issue with the new handsets though. I have not been able to
test that since the upgrade because I had to put standard handsets back
on the phone to resolve the issue initially and have not tested the
correct wideband handset with  8.3.5 yet.

Jason

Jason Burwell
Telecom Network Administrator
Founders Federal Credit Union