[cisco-voip] Difference between Unity Connection and Unity

Bill Talley billt at aos5.com
Wed Aug 6 14:05:35 EDT 2008

With"full-blown" Unity there's no personal call routing rules and no built in voice rec like there is in Unity Connection.

When determining which application to present, you really need to consider the trade-offs of both.

*** Sent from a mobile device with very tiny keys.  Please excuse my typos. ***