[cisco-voip] ISO-13871 bonding

Richard Graham Richard.Graham at gen-i.co.nz
Wed Aug 6 18:05:37 EDT 2008

Hi all
we're tring to get external calls coming from Tandberg VC, make it use
cisco 2801 as H.320 gateway and terminate it on H323 client (meeting
place express)
so, we  have:

 T800>>>>>>>>ISDN network (Primary Rate net 5)>>>>>>cisco2801-h320

We are using 12.4.20T

So far we only get an audio conference, and we only see one call coming
into the gateway. The G/W has been set up for Integrated services and
the pots dial-peer is set for video.
NOTE We have replaced the MPE with another tanberg unit (h323 setup) and
we can establish a 64k video conf.

Has anyone got any tips on making this work? I see a similar question
has been asked previously, how did that work out?

cheers
Richard Graham

This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this communication or disclose anything about it. Thank you. Please note that this communication does not designate an information system for the purposes of the Electronic Transactions Act 2002.