[cisco-voip] announciator service on CUCM !!!

Tim Smith thsglobal at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 08:48:28 EDT 2008

Hi,

Do you have Unity or Unity Connection or Express as well?
You could do it with a voicemail box or call handler?

If I have a DDI range of 2XXX
I would usually setup a translation pattern for 2XXX to catch any numbers
that are not configured.
I send them to the switchboard usually.. i.e. put in a called
party transformation to 2000.

You could make the destination anything though.. so a VM server would be
good.
Or if you have a H323 gateway you could run a TCL script on it.

Cheers,

Tim