[cisco-voip] Fixed MOH source volume - CM 5.1

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 12:24:28 EDT 2008

Thanks for the reply Ryan,

The signal going into the USB audio device is as low as it will go (I
inplugged it and attached a small speaker to the radio's line out to make
sure of this). If CCM isn't doing it, then the only thing that's left is the
USB audio device itself. I'll continue messing with the volume control on
it, but it doesn't seem to do anything.

Ed

--
Ed Leatherman