[cisco-voip] AutoRegistration with Extension Mobility

Ramiz Sardar ramizchaudhary at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 08:31:28 EDT 2008

Hi Friends,

I am running CCM 4.2(3) and having around 200 phones need to configure with
callmanager. Most of the user will use extension mobility and would login
anywhere in office. For this we don't want to map any specific extension
with physical phone. All extension will be assigned to device profile. Tell
me can be configure AutoRegistration in this way that no directory number
assign to phone just it register automatically so that i just configure
users and their profile and not phones.

Or tell me best way to add phones without dn and without configuring mac
address manually.

Also tell me can i subscribe extension mobility service to phones using BAT.

Waiting for your suggestions and comments

Rameez