[cisco-voip] Possible to have a BLF of an Attendant Console Pilot Point on phones?

Nathan Reeves nathan.a.reeves at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 07:50:46 EDT 2008

Wondering if anyone has previously managed to get a AC Pilot Point
setup as a BLF on a second phone (seperate from the AC controlled
phone) so that if the AC Controlled phone has a call in progress, the
light is lit on the second phone.

Want to try and get it setup so that some phones can monitor the
Reception AC Pilot to see when it's ringing / in use etc.  I can add
the Pilot point to the BLF, but it doesn't light up.  Not sure if the
PP actually has the ability to pass back status like a standard line,
so thought I'd just throw the Q out there.

Thanks in advance

Nathan