[cisco-voip] BARS

David Iverson cosmicmessenger at comcast.net
Thu Aug 14 16:43:04 EDT 2008

Anyone - I have an issue with BARS 4.0(11) in that it just hangs when it goes to stage a server in the Workgroup. Cisco is telling me there is a memory leak and I need to reboot the respective server (in this case, my IPCC system). BARS runs on my CCM and the servers communicate across a Cisco 6509 on a separate VLAN. There are no other issues in the systems and I don't want to create any with a reboot. Has anyone else seen this behaviour before? TIA, David