[cisco-voip] Unity Connection SMTP notification

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Fri Aug 15 00:49:51 EDT 2008

When I change that setting, I get the pop up message 'Changing the SMTP
server domain will cascade to all associated users referencing this server.'
After restarting services, I checked the smtp address for the
unityconnection user, and it reflected the domain name change. I don't have
SMS, but I do have email notifications setup, and this change was reflected
in the sending user's domain.

This setting isn't related to the smart host (other than changing the domain
used as the sender), that is configured on the next tab down.