[cisco-voip] Alerting Name being passed to PBX

William Roy William.Roy at l7.com.au
Fri Aug 15 01:53:12 EDT 2008

Hi Tim,

I have ment to update this forum on what happened. I ended up opening up a TAC case and it turned out we were hitting a CUCM bug. Because we had started out with a H323 gateway in the RL that contained the gateways the QSIG features were not working, we had to crate a new route group and route list and put the MGCP/QSIG gateways in this new RG. Once we had done that we were now sending the facility messages but the NEC was not doing anything with them, once NEC had fixed up their end it all now works a treat.

bug: CSCsr03923 - CLID not sent in QSIG call.

The issue is currently being assigned to a development engineer to be worked on.

The workaround at this stage is to create another separate route list and have it only configured with the Q.SIG end points.

******

Hi Will,

Did you end up getting a result on this one?

Cheers,

Tim.