[cisco-voip] CRS 4.0(4) Historical Reporting canned reports...

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 21:06:04 EDT 2008

90% of the ones we need are in there.. but yeah there are still some that
seem pretty obvious that aren't. I'm trying to find time to learn crystal
and SQL enough to generate some custom ones.

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 5:04 PM, Jonathan Charles <jonvoip at gmail.com> wrote:

> So, the canned reports suck.
>
> Cust needs a report that shows the number of calls, per day, per CSQ, over
> a month.
>
> Not total calls in one shot, but the number of calls over time...
>
> This seems like an obvious trending report...
>

> Jonathan

Ed Leatherman
Assistant Director, Voice Services
West Virginia University
Telecommunications and Network Operations