[cisco-voip] Filezilla SFTP instructions

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Mon Aug 18 11:32:40 EDT 2008

I think VSHell is great but customer didn't want to pay $249.00. Be nice
if Cisco had a part number for VShell or a SFTP server product.

With freeFTPd I find that after a server reboot the status shows "sFTP
server is OFFLINE!" yet it's running, fools me to think it's not
working. Seems the "service" doesn't have a GUI interface.