[cisco-voip] Anyone using 7970 with 8-4-1?

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 15:39:41 EDT 2008

Testing out firmware 8-4-1 on my 7970..
Whenever i'm in a menu, any item other than the selected item has a
completely white background. Selected item has the normal blue background.
Looks kinda ugly. Anyone try this firmware and know what i'm talking about?
The other GUI changes look nice though.

I'd post a screenshot, but CGI/Screenshot gives me
<CiscoIPPhoneError Number="6"/>
or
<CiscoIPPhoneError Number="4"/>
when I try to log in... another problem to track down I guess. I have auth
pointing at CRS for IP Phone Agent, might be causing it.

--
Ed Leatherman
Assistant Director, Voice Services