[cisco-voip] Finding source of MMoH?

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 16:15:26 EDT 2008

I'm dealing with an issue right now of callers on hold hearing the same MoH
sound bit, but they are hearing what seems to be two different streams.

they over lap but not together.  music <then womans voice saying bah bah>
music < man saying bah bah>  but the caller hears the music then they hear
both the man and womans voice not quit together either.

I would like to see where the two streams are currently coming from (one
from pub and the other sub?)

CM 4.1.3sr6.

Can someone tell me from a VGW how I could see those source IP / ports so I
can see where my issue might be?

Thanks

Scott