[cisco-voip] attendant console window behavior

Joe Cisco smetsysocsic at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 16:17:52 EDT 2008

CM 4.2 - receptionist has attendant console on Windows XP with dual
monitors. For the first two weeks it did not do this (and we don't
know what has changed) but now if you have Attendant Console maximized
in one window but you have control over a window on the other monitor,
when a call rings in the AC window quickly minimizes and then
maximizes back up to full screen. This causes a small delay and keeps
the receptionist from being as efficient. I looked thru all of the
settings but I don't see any window behavior options. I know that the
call center agent desktop DOES have options on its behavior, but I
can't find any of the like here.

As always, any help is greatly appreciated.

-Joe C.