[cisco-voip] configuring AS5350XM for PSTN

mudassar khalid mudasar7 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 06:51:07 EDT 2008

Hi All,
     I am trying to configure AS5350XM gateway for direct PRI
termination. Well it was a migration. PRIs from PSTN are in "Multiple
frame establishment" state if we keep them terminated on old 3825
routers. As soon as terminate them on my AS5350 gateway it comes down.
I think, problem is in clock source internal settings but XM gateway
do not take this command. I tried tdm clock priority command's
different options but to no avail. Any idea????

Regards,
Mudassar