[cisco-voip] Easiest way to restrict dialing of certain extensions

Turpin, Mark mark.turpin at calence.com
Wed Aug 20 09:52:55 EDT 2008

Well the CSS enforces class of service and you're talking about a class
of service so  I would stick with using the inherent features of CUCM.

--

MARK TURPIN  |  Systems Engineer  |  CCIE 21649 (Voice)  |  Calence /
Insight Networking Solutions  |  calence.com

t. 314.656.2315   c. 314.660.5800   f. 314.656.2355
mark.turpin at calence.com

The information contained in this message and any attachment may contain
privileged or confidential information protected from disclosure. If you
are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying
to this message and destroying the original and all copies.  Thank you.