[cisco-voip] wlc 4402 and asa 5505

Syed Khalid Ali khalid_khursheed at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 21 01:09:13 EDT 2008

Initially setup will be with same key at each site. Then it is up to their IT admin to do what ever he/she like!
But my question is still their or I am unable to understand (apologize for my ignorance).

The design is valid or there are still some doubt (I am asking too my question... this is my first wireless project). LWAP at remote site(s) will be able to register with WLC at head office behind the firewall (Inside Zone).

Regards,

Khalid