[cisco-voip] CUCM and Thirdparty SIP phone integration?

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Aug 21 12:56:05 EDT 2008

Your nat device needs to be able to fixup the IP address information
in the SIP messages or else you will get no-way audio (at best).

-Ryan

On Aug 21, 2008, at 12:49 PM, ROZA, Ariel wrote:

If you need to set up a SIP trunk between a CCM (behind a firewall
with NAT) and a SIP PBX, is it _required_ to have SIP proxy
functionality on the firewall?

Ariel