[cisco-voip] Call Forward ALL Keeps reverting to Orignal User

Matthew J. Hughes mattjhughes at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 20:15:50 EDT 2008

Hi I am trying desperately to get a work around for this.  If I set my phone
to CFA to another extension and that extension is set to go to Voicemail,
it will send call to MY voicemail instead of the CFA extension... Which inst
bad that is the way it normally should work.. However   I have set up a
Calling tree and want it to go to that extensions VM which has a call
handler assigned to it.  What am I doing wrong here?  How can I CallFoward
All to a call handler in Unity?  It always is going to my VM instead.