[cisco-voip] CIPC 2.1 with EzVPN and VPN client 4.6

Syed Khalid Ali khalid_khursheed at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 25 08:57:03 EDT 2008

Done it. I have entered the MAC of my PC instead of the CIPC client.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Khalid

Subject: RE: [cisco-voip] CIPC 2.1 with EzVPN and VPN client 4.6
From: billt at aos5.com
To: khalid_khursheed at hotmail.com; cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 07:46:44 -0500

When you do check the phone configuration in CCM and verify the mac address of the CIPC client, is it the same mac address you configured for it?  Within CIPC you can select any of the active network adapters so if the client is using the wireless adapter, or the CIPC client is configured to use the VPN adapter mac address, but you configured the wired adapter in CCM, the CIPC client will auto register with that mac address chosen within CIPC.