[cisco-voip] Adapter for CME to page with overhead speakers

Patrick Mowry pmowry at getgds.com
Tue Aug 26 11:28:16 EDT 2008

Hello,
  I have a customer installing CallManager Express and will be using
over the phone paging, but they need the pages on overhead speakers as
well in a shop area.  The shop only connects to the new office building
with fiber and in the shop all I have is an existing amplifier.  Does
anyone have a suggestion on adapter to use besides and ATA and a Valcom
box?  It would be nice to have a single device.

Thanks,

-Patrick