[cisco-voip] CDR w/ CM 6.1.2

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Aug 26 13:38:33 EDT 2008

Nope, the same service parameter (CDR file interval) controls all
CDRs (on-box and off-box).

-Ryan

On Aug 26, 2008, at 1:26 PM, Scott Voll wrote:

I have CDR working and I have setup a billing server that it is
SFTPing the CDRs to.  it looks like it is set to do it minute by
minute.  is there a way to have the CDR on box update like that, but
have the Billing server just get updated once daily in the middle of
the night?  I can't find the right docs and / or service parameter.

Thanks for any help.

Scott