[cisco-voip] Unity and Exchange

STEVEN CASPER SCASPER at mtb.com
Tue Aug 26 13:45:51 EDT 2008

We use all HP servers built to Cisco specs. MCS servers are  not cost
efficient in our case. If I have a choice I try to go with a new
server.

Steve

>>> "Jason Aarons (US)" <jason.aarons at us.didata.com> 8/26/2008 9:17 AM

Are they Cisco MCS servers? Or HP? Which bezel is on the front?
I have a similar situation looking at moving to CallManager 7x next
year, should I keep  MCS-7835-H1 and upgrade CPU/RAM or just replace it
with H3? The H2 doesn’t have a end-of-sale yet but they were built
starting Jan 06.