[cisco-voip] Unity and Exchange

Rasim Duric rduric at uoguelph.ca
Tue Aug 26 16:59:07 EDT 2008

Hi Steven,

Not the MS link (Ex2k)specification  per say but these links might help:

http://searchexchange.techtarget.com/news/article/0,289142,sid43_gci1075245,00.html#exchange_server_processors

http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:rabr8p6Pd1kJ:www.yarnold.com/resume/images/data/Sample%2520Documentation/P2K-681%2520Design%2520-%2520Exchange%25202000%2520Server%2520v1.0.doc+microsoft+exchange+2000+maximum+number+of+mailboxes
<http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:rabr8p6Pd1kJ:www.yarnold.com/resume/images/data/Sample%2520Documentation/P2K-681%2520Design%2520-%2520Exchange%25202000%2520Server%2520v1.0.doc+microsoft+exchange+2000+maximum+number+of+mailboxes&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=63&gl=ca>
&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=63&gl=ca

Rasim Duric

Network Analyst (CCS)

University of Guelph