[cisco-voip] Call manager configuration

ROZA, Ariel Ariel.ROZA at LA.LOGICALIS.COM
Wed Aug 27 10:10:35 EDT 2008

Salo,

    You will need to configure a SIP Trunk to the SIP Server, and then configure a Route Pattern (with a Route List and Route Group that contains the SIP Trunk) matching the digits of the SIP Server´s dial-plan.

    Regards,

Ariel

________________________________

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Salo Ben-Avi
Sent: Miércoles, 27 de Agosto de 2008 05:27 a.m.
To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] Call manager configuration

Hi Guys,

I have probably a stupid question but I'm not used to work with CCM.

Normally I worked with UCME and there is very simple to route calls to a sip server or other PBX I'm trying to configure the Call manager to send the outgoing calls to a sip server but in the list are only cisco devices and I don't want to work with one of them I want to send the call if is not an extension of the CM itself outside to this sip server can someone send me a guide or instructions how to do so. CM version 4.1(2)

Thanks in advance

Salo Ben-avi