[cisco-voip] Elevator Phone

Adam Blomfield adman at adman.net
Wed Aug 27 13:59:06 EDT 2008

I actually believe that the VG224 defaults to high idle voltage. I have not
been able to come up with anything that will makes this work off the VG224.
I compared a debug of a call from the elevator phone that was disconnected
to a call from my buttset that went through just fine. There are no
differences between them. For some reason the elevator device is not liking
the line and disconnecting itself, but nothing I have changed (idle voltage,
output attenuation, input gain and a bunch of other miscellaneous stuff) has
made any difference. I'm going to bring an ATA tomorrow to see if that makes
any difference.

Thanks to everyone who has made suggestions!

-Adam