[cisco-voip] Standard CCM End Users

Malcolm Caldwell malcolm.caldwell at cdu.edu.au
Thu Aug 28 19:25:02 EDT 2008

Hello,

Just a quick question.  In ccm 6.1, is it possible to allow all my end
users to have access to ccmuser without adding them to the "Standard CCM
End Users" group.  Putting it another way, can I some how assign the
"Standard CCM End Users" role the default for all end users.

As far as I am concerned, any users in our AD should be able to connect
to the CCMUser web page.

As it stands, we have to complete an extra step everytime we assign an
IP phone to a user (we use BAT for this).