[cisco-voip] How to add second Unity

omar parihuana omar.parihuana at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 12:18:29 EDT 2008

Hi folks,

I have an Unity 3.x, since that hardware/software will be replaced then I
need to migrate the curreny Unity Server to new version (5.x) so I would
like to migrate progressively so I need to add a new Unity Server to current
CCM Cluster (Based on CCM 4.x -no problem with compatibility matrix). How
can I add a second unity server? the currenty unity is a domain controller
isolated from corparte domain controllers (differents domains)? Is it
possible add a second unity as a domain-controller with other domain name
different into CCM cluster? in CCM only add a new pilot with other numbers
and then associate the users to new voice-mail profile? pls suggestions will
be very appreciated.

Rgds.

--
Omar E.P.T