[cisco-voip] Database callmanager 5.x

Thorsten.Mayr at barclayscapital.com Thorsten.Mayr at barclayscapital.com
Wed Jul 2 10:00:51 EDT 2008

That'd be more then good enough.
GUID... Hm, can't select it as a column and I assume

guid != pkid

(at least not obvious to me pkid doesn't seem to contain a
(unix)timestamp)

Sorry if thick question - where could I retrieve the GUID from?
Also what's the determination of why some rows/entries were given have a
versionstamp and some don't?

The closest match to guid I was able to find was guidtable from the
output of the syscolumns but that's probably the wrong direction...

Thanks in advance