[cisco-voip] Late CallerID on PRI

Mark Holloway mh at markholloway.com
Wed Jul 2 18:01:34 EDT 2008

We use 5ESS switches and they do not work this way. On our network  I'm not
really a 5E guru, but it sounds like your provider is doing something
non-standard. Do you know how long the delay is before the QSIG update comes
through?  Usually SIP will send a re-invite with the updated information
although I've never tested this specific scenario.