[cisco-voip] calling number transformation.

Joe Cisco smetsysocsic at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 22:50:35 EDT 2008

This requires two things: 1) on the LINE of your phone, set the
EXTERNAL PHONE NUMBER MASK to the number you wish PSTN users to see -
this does not need to match the extension of the phone, but can if you
wish 2) on the ROUTE PATTERN, check the check box next to USE CALLING
PARTY'S EXTERNAL PHONE NUMBER MASK. This is all contingent no the fact
that your telco will accept it.

-Joe C.