[cisco-voip] Exchange 2007 UM and CUCM

Matthew Saskin matt at saskin.net
Thu Jul 3 10:30:24 EDT 2008

I've run it with both 4.x and 6.x and would not recommend using EXUM
with CM4.x.  For some reason (that I never dug into) the voice quality
ends up being absolutely terrible when using Exchange with windows based
CallManager.

Internally my organization uses CM 6.0 with Exchange 2007, and we have
multiple clients running with various CM5/6 versions.

No matter which version of callmanager you're running, you need to use
3rd party software for MWI to function.

-matt